Asking the big questions in this interview with Ellie . . . "Is this for you or is it to keep someone else happy?"
I loved, loved, loved hanging out with Ellie from The Big Sister Project recently. Ellie is an author and speaker, on a mission to help teens "harness the power of who you really are, the roadmap will unfold, and you will find your place."
Our mutual friend Natalie Cutler-Welsh introduced us and after one conversation, we both knew we were meant to work together on some level. All I can say is, watch this space . . .
But for now, I would LOVE for you to watch the full interview below:
We talked about:
- My history of depression and how that paved the way for my business Seen As Me.
- How I hope to raise my boys.
- What can Human Design and Astrology tell us about ourselves.
- How we can best make decisions.
- My advice for the younger version of me.
- And SO MUCH more . . .
PS. I would love to keep in touch! If you feel the same, pop your details below.